Senior Frontend Developer
Quarkslab is a French company specializing in information security R&D, consulting and software development. Our expertise is in combining offensive and defensive security to help organizations adopt a new security posture: Force the attackers, not the defender, to adapt constantly. Through our consulting services as well as our software we provide tailored solutions to organizations, helping them to protect their assets, sensitive data, and users against increasingly sophisticated attacks.
Quarkslab is an avid an active user of, and contributor to, Open Source Software and develops and maintains state-of-the-art security tools such as [LIEF](https://lief.quarkslab.com/) , [QBDI](https://qbdi.quarkslab.com/), [Triton](https://triton.quarkslab.com/),[Irma](https://github.com/quarkslab/irma), and [several other projects](https://github.com/quarkslab).
We develop two commercial software products: [Quarks Flow](https://quarkslab.com/quarks-flow/), a platform to automate and orchestrate security analysis of files at scale, and [Quarks AppShield](https://quarkslab.com/quarks-appshield/), advanced code and data protection software to disrupt code lifting, reverse engineering and tampering attacks.
What is Quarks Flow ?
Quarks Flow is the scalable file analysis platform developed by Quarkslab. It is sold and used by Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs) and end user organizations looking to make their malware detection and file security analysis processes more effective and more efficient. It is built using state-of-the-art container orchestration and automation technologies and can be deployed on-premises and on the cloud using modern DevOps tools. Quarks Flow comprised a web UI and REST API to ingest files, an scalable backed with authorization & authentication, file storage, and analysis automation and orchestration services, and a set of analysis engines, called "Probes", to perform various types of analysis workloads.
**Job type** : Full-time employment.
**Location** : France
**Remote** : Yes
**Works with** : Quarks Flow engineering team, UX/UI designer, Marketing team.
**Reports to** : Quarks Flow team leader.
Where you can help us:
The Quarkslab UI Team designs and develops the User Interfaces of our flagship product Quarks Flow.
Your day to day work:
- Interact with our UI/UX designer to discuss and define UI visual objects and user interactions.
- Transform UI wireframes and mockups into fully functional web application UIs.
- Interact with backend developers to define and use APIs for Web UIs.
- Develop and maintain our product's Web UIs meeting functional, UX, performance, security requirements and overall quality standards.
- Propose and define the high-level frontend architecture of our product.
- Research and experiment with new frontend technologies and concepts to improve our product's roadmap.
Who you are
The skills or knowledge we think you should have:
- 5 years experience as a software developer.
- 2+ years developement in React.js. Experience with state management libraries: Redux, Mobx, Redux-toolkit, etc.
- Experience with css-in-js libraries (styled-components, emotion, etc.)
- Experience working with REST APIs (specified in Swagger/OpenAPI, etc.)
- Use of testing frameworks: Cypress, Cucumber, SoapAPI, Selenium, JUnit, etc.
- Frontend architecture design: reusable components, state management, W3C APIs, Websocket.
- Proficient in use of software dev tool chain: git, JIRA, gitlab CI/CD.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
But also, it would be nice if you knew:
- GraphQL, Webassembly, D3.js
- Data visualization interests and technology
- High-level language (Python, Go, Rust, C#, Java)
- UI/UX design
- Wordpress + plugins
Why work at Quarkslab ?
Work with an amazing team, eager to learn and play with new approaches and technologies, mixing various skills (security, compilation, program analysis, reverse engineering, software engineering). International environment with offices in Paris and Buenos Aires (team croissants vs. team asado), representations in Tokyo and Singapore.
- Attend conferences in your field, learn from many internal events (weekly conference, trainings, reasearch activities).
- Contribute and support Open Source Software: Our own tools and other people's projects.
- Flexible work hours, work from home.
- Premium health insurance.
Our recruitment process:
1. Call with our talent acquisition manager
2. Video call with the Hiring Manager
3. Solve with a small challenge on your own time
4. Half-day interview session at Quarkslab's Office (remote due to Covid)
5. HR debrief and job offer
QuarksLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
Your application was submitted successfully.